Friday, March 9, 2012

Paper Tasting project

In this project, we got little pieces of paper that you taste and see if you taste anything. When i tried it it tasted really bitter and really gross. It's kind of a hard thing to explain? But i have to go home and the relatives that are living her close to me, have them taste it and then come back to school and fill out my pedigree chart on whether they tasted it or not. It's kind of a cool little experiment to see who all can taste it and who can't.
     I went to my family with these little paper tasting test strips to see who could taste them and there weren't many of us who could. Only me, my mom, and my sister could taste the weird taste on the paper.  When my sister tasted it she took it out of her mouth right away and said whatever it was that she tasted was gross. My brother it on his tongue and asked what it was that he was supposed to be tasting because he tasted nothing. My mom was in the shower at the time and i needed to go so i had her stick her tongue out and taste it. She definitely tasted it because she started gagging and asked me what it was. My grandma from my moms side taste nothing too. My grandma and grandpa from my dads side(not blood related)  tasted nothing also. So i guess not everyone tastes things the same as other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment